Monday, July 27, 2009

Where Did 39 Years Go?

I can't believe that I have been married 39 years. To Craig I say thanks for sharing these years with me. Thanks for being so patient with me. Thanks for teaching me so much about life. Thanks for traveling to some amazing places with me. (These include Canada, Germany, Turkey, Australia, Israel, Jordan, Saudia Arabia, China and all those amazing Air Force assignments.) Thanks for giving me the blessing of being a mother and grandmother. Thanks for living the gospel and being such a worthy priesthood bearer. Thanks for always being supportive in my callings. Thanks for helping me strengthen my testimony. Thanks for serving in the temple with me. (I consider that a truly great blessing.) Thanks for always being there to listen to me and assuring me that everything will be OK. Thanks for being my partner and friend for 39 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment