Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Upcoming Trip








Just one more week and we will be on our way to Colorado to see the Nordfelt’s. Craig and I can’t wait. These pictures are meant to entice us and get us ready to spoil our grandchildren. Brady is done with his student teaching and is officially unemployed. We are praying for a job interview or something to begin their life as non-students. Oh, by the way, it needs to be a job that will support his family.
The church has officially offered buy-outs for FM Groups. Craig is seriously considering taking the 9 month buy out and retiring. He is officially bugging me about me retiring. I have thought about it and I am praying about it but I seriously want to keep working. I don’t think Craig will be happy at home with nothing to do. He is so use to being busy and being in charge that I don’t know what he will fill his time with. I am sure, when it is all said and done, that he will adjust but it will take some time. I also worry about our money. He loves to do whatever he wants with his hunting and I know he will hunt every day and it will bug me because I am at work. However, I need to be calm because he hasn’t even made the decision yet. I am getting excited for my new boss. Kevin will be so kind to work for. Maybe I will change my mind once I get started with him and things are done so differently. We will just have to see.I have been asked to speak in devotional again this summer. I was asked last summer but had to say no. Valerie was so sick and we knew that she would not last long. I just couldn’t face the additional stress of preparing and presenting a devotional. When I was asked this year, I couldn’t say no again so here I am. I am going to talk about recognizing the Lord’s hand in our life and becoming his hands here upon the earth. It has been a struggle so far because, as I have gotten older, I don’t think as clearly as before. My thoughts don’t come together as easily and I don’t have the clarity of words. But, I know this is something that will help me and will make me stronger. I also know that I can do this with the Lord’s help. So, here we go again. And the question still lingers, “Why you?”


Let me also mention my cute little Reese. She has such a vibrant personality and continues to grow. I just canp't believe that she will be two. Where does the time go.

No comments:

Post a Comment