Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Beautiful Daugher Jennifer








On May 21, Jennifer celebrated her 37th birthday. It was a hard day for her and for me. I can't believe that she is 37. It seems that I should be the one turning 37. She is an amazing daughter. She can cook anything, and will try anything. She makes her own lotion and is now into making her own bagels and yogurt. She has more energy than anyone I know. As a little girl, she would always wake up happy in the morning. I am very different than that so I always appreciated her happy disposition. She had her moments as a teenager, but didn't we all. I have watched her blossom into such a great wife and mother. She is always busy. She transports kids to events, helps neighbors, creats a beautiful home, has patience with the rest of the family, and is basically a great person. When Kit seriously cut his leg at work, Jen took him in and nursed him back to health until he could come home for awhile. When Mindi was moving from Salt Lake to Orem, Jen took her in until she could move into her apartment. I can never repay or express how much she has done for the family.

We have also been blessed with a wonderful son-in-law Steve. Logan, Riley and Mycol and great grandchildren. I love getting texts from my grandaughters too. All in all, they are a wonderful family.

Jen can bring a smile to my face when I talk to her on the phone. She is generous and kind to all of us. She has housed Craig and I so many times as we visit Utah. Our lives have been so blessed to have her as a daughter. Today, I give honor to our first born. I am proud to be her mother. I love you Jen, with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment