Thursday, April 2, 2009

I must give credit where credit is due. I did the bare bones of this blog but Mindi did the designing and uploading of pictures. I hope to learn how to do all this the next time we are in Utah and have some time. The picture of Craig and I is in Maui, Hawaii. We went with Arnold and Mindi and had a wonderful time. Mindi's boss gave them a week at her vacation home and Mindi was good enough to invite us to come along. She knew Hawaii was the one place left that I really wanted to see. We had so much fun with them. It was a great time to get to know Arnold better.

Just so you all know, we refinanced our Rexburg home. We will be able to have it paid for in 41 months, a little more than three years, which is when we hope to retire. It was a good time for interest rates along with a good time financially for us. At least I know now that when we retire in three years, we will be close to having a paid for home. We will have to see what to do about the townhouse. We will need to have it sold by then or we will have to move into it. I'm not sure dad and I can live there just because it is so much smaller than our house. Dad would also have to have two garages. Only time will tell.

I must admit, I think I have the cutest family. I definitely have great kids and now the grandkids are even better. Craig and I feel so blessed by our children, more than we could ever express.

No comments:

Post a Comment