Monday, April 6, 2009

We had a wonderful weekend listening to conference. I always feel renewed from the speakers and wisdom which we hear. Sunday night we tried the webcam with Brady and Erika. First the camera wouldn't work and Brady couldn't see us. Then we called him and the camera worked but he couldn't hear us. Boy it was frustrating. But, I got to see Crew and so it was wonderful. We will be going to Colorado in a month for Erika's graduation. We can hardly wait to see them. We will go in one car so we will get to play with Crew all the way to Alamossa. We will travel back to Colorado Spring for a coulple of days to see some sights and enjoy our time. Then it will be home to Rexburg. I am really excited to see them but I can only imagine how excited Erika must be to graduate. We are proud of them both for their perseverence and for haning in there for their degrees.

Today is an absolutely beautiful spring day. I am thinking Craig and I should be able to walk outside tonight. I don't know if the weather will last long but I intend to enjoy it while I can. When Craig and I walk outside we get more done because we can finish exercising earlier.

I talked with Joeleen this weekend. She continues to heal from her brain aneurysym. I am so thankful for her recovery. I am looking forward to this summer and getting together with everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Mom, you updated. Nice job! You'll have to invite your sisters and some of your friends to view your blog.

    ReplyDelete