Thursday, April 16, 2009

Our weather has been so mixed up lately. We have sunshine one day and rain the next and then a mixture of snow. My biggest news is that we think we have a buyer for my mom and dad's home. He has already seen it once and wants to come by again on Saturday and talk about an offer. Craig and I worked all last Saturday on the house. He even got the bathtub to shine and this week he will work on the grout. Hopefully we will be able to finish up the garage this weekend. I cannot express to you how much help Craig has been through all of this. He has made so many trips to DI and to the dump. It has also made Craig and I aware of how much we need to clean out as we get older. I truly do not want to leave all of the cleaning and junking to my kids.

My temple assignment as coordinator is coming to a close. Most of the others who began the same time I did have been released and replaced. My days are numbered. I have loved serving and being able to help in the up-start of the Rexburg temple. I will continue on serving as an ordinance worker but not the coordinator. The weekly late nights and schedule changes will be turned over to someone else. As with all callings, there is a sigh of relief but a tendency to hold on. It has been a truly growing experience and I have loved every minute of it. I have had the opportunity to sit in on training with the temple presidency on a regular basis. I have been able to get to know the brethren and sisters on a more intimate level. I truly have been blessed.

Next time we go to Utah, Mindi says she will teach me how to upload videos and pictures on my blog. Now I just have to remember to update it and keep it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment