Thursday, May 15, 2014

So many cool experiences

A couple of days ago I was serving in the temple office.  When I looked up I saw President Bennion, past president of Ricks College.  As I approached him, he greeted me by knowing my name. As we visited I realized that he really did remember me because he asked about my retirement and about the Religion Department.  I was pretty impressed.  He is currently serving as the president of the Manhatten temple.

Then yesterday I got a message to come to the front desk of the temple.  When I got there, I was greeted by my cousin's daughter.  My cousin David had asked his daughter Anna to come by and see me.  She and her family have lived in New York for 10 years and are now moving to Mesa.  She has a darling little girl, Greta.  Boy is she going to be fun for grandma and grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment