Thursday, May 1, 2014

We are coming to the end of our first week of training and what a wonderful week it has been.  Besides being trained in the ways of the Palmyra Temple, we have the opportunity to do sealings, endowment session and baptisms for the dead. We have truly had a wonderful week.   We have learned that I will be serving in the office a couple times a week.  Also that our P-Day will be on Thursday.  We will work two days of double shifts and then have two days off.

Craig and I found a wonderful path to walk on.  It runs along the Erie Canal.  So far we have walked about 5 mines on it and it seems on and on.  It has a good base and doesn't seem to bother my feet.  We have been able to go twice this week and it feels great.  We are hoping to get back in shape and lose the pounds we gained while traveling.

We have met so many people who know someone we know.  Between the Church and the military we have so many links.  I count my blessings every day for the wonderful life I have had.  Being on a mission here at the Palmyra temple, fulfills so many dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment