Friday, October 16, 2015

Journey Joys

The last several days we have delivered FHE invitations to all active duty military.  Craig has done a great job navigating the roads.  We are grateful for GPS system but still, Craig has to maneuver traffic.  I am really hoping that we have a good turnout and that people enjoy getting together.

Jen and Steve celebrated their 25th anniversary.  I can't believe it's been 25 years.  Jen should be 25 years old instead of married for 25 years.  There are no words to say how grateful I am for both of them.  Jen was a beautiful, sweet baby.  Throughout her life she helped me learn to be a mother.  I loved taking her places with me and doing things together.  Steve has been a great provider, husband, and father.  I'm grateful for the example they have been for me.

I officially took a golf lesson.  I didn't do very good but I tried.  My goal is to be able to learn enough so that I can go with Craig every now and then.  The things they taught me made me feel like my hands and arms just don't work the way they say they should.  We'll see how things go.

I have had my days when I really miss my grandkids.  I know their life moves along without me but I miss them all they time.  Riley and Mycol seem to be so grown up, and they are.  I'm waiting to see a video when Lennon begins to walk.  I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment